We are currently seeking a dynamic and dedicated Associate Veterinarian to join our family! We have been proudly serving our community for over 7 years. We are a full service animal hospital dedicated to quality medicine. The Associate veterinarian is an integral member of the healthcare team and will play a key roll in the growth of the hospital. Duties and responsibilities include:
• The associate Veterinarian Doctor will work with the managing veterinarian to establish and implement the policies which allow us to provide excellent customer service and patient care.
• The associate veterinarian will be responsible for all medical, surgical and dental procedures performed in the hospital.
• The Associate veterinarian (doctor) are involved in the evaluation of new products, the implementation of new medical procedures and equipment and the development of new business strategies.
• The associate doctor of veterinary medicine will help to supervise the healthcare team and they must be leaders by following hospital policies and creating a positive work environment.
Supervise and work closely with the veterinary technicians to provide excellent patient care. Develop training programs and continuing education to improve their job skills.
• The associate DVM or VMD will work with the Client Care Team to improve client communication and satisfaction. • Communicate compassionately and effectively with clients. Present all treatment options and help clients make informed decisions based on the medical facts. Alternative treatment plans must be developed in cases with financial constraints. Always be sensitive to the emotional needs of the clients.
• Be an ambassador for the hospital.
•. Qualified candidates will possess: • DVM or VMD degree. • A current California license
PROVIDE 401K plans, Health, vision dental PTO and bonus structure.
ARCHVET animal hospital, is a progressive and expanding small animal practice located in the heart of silicon valley. We are a state-of-the art animal hospital with the latest equipment, including digital radiography, ultrasonography and laser therapy. We are currently working on opening our second location which will be a 24/7 hospital urgent care and physical therapy.