We’re established. We’re growing. We have two AAHA-accredited locations close to Daytona Beach in sunny Florida. Our community offers an abundance of water and beach activities, parks, nature, and easy access to attractions in Orlando and Jacksonville.
Our innovative practice has an excellent reputation and was the first to implement wellness plans. We’re also the only hospital that offers 24/7 service as part of an emergency practice. With two locations, five veterinarians, and an awesome support staff, our small-animal practice is looking to expand its exotic and dental care services.
We’re seeking an experienced associate veterinarian (or exceptional new graduate) to join our growing team.
As an experienced DVM (ER experience a plus!) or a standout new graduate, you’re looking to grow your career and have an opportunity to shine in the Sunshine State. You’re a natural leader and work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. You also:
- Understand what it takes to assure optimal client service and patient care
- Possess unparalleled communication skills and the ability to truly connect with clients
- Have the ability to lead and issue corrective actions to staff regarding daily operations of the hospital when necessary
- Are filled with fresh ideas on how to increase revenue, encourage wellness plan enrollment, and improve compliance
About Our Offerings
Why should you work at our practice? In addition to the beautiful surroundings, plethora of community activities, and abundance of sunshine, you’ll enjoy:
- A competitive starting salary between $80-$105k commensurate with experience
- Simple IRA 3% match
- Cash account for licenses, CE, insurance, etc.
- Paid time off
If you’re ready to enjoy the sunny environment of our practice and our community, we want to meet you! For confidential consideration, please submit current resume and cover letter to Catie Guy Bean at firstname.lastname@example.org