Suburban Animal Hospital located in Arlington, VA is looking for an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our team!!
Suburban Animal Hospital is dedicated to providing the best possible care for each one of our patients, and the most compassionate service for each one of our clients. Our veterinary team consists of a group of people that truly believe in pet medicine and for us, it's more than a job; it's a way of life!
What sets us apart from other veterinary hospitals is our love for animals, because each one of our team members genuinely loves providing veterinary care, but also sharing our lives with our beloved four-legged friends. It is not at all unusual to find one of our technicians sitting in a cage cradling a sick dog, carrying on a conversation with a homesick kitty, or carrying around a surgical patient in order to monitor them more closely. Our team members are always going above and beyond the expected to provide truly exceptional care to our patients and clients.
We are able to provide top-of-the-line veterinary technology, including laser surgery, ultrasound, digital radiography, and endoscopy, just to name a few. Our innovative nursing tools enable us to provide the best care, all supplemented by the most compassionate treatment from our team.
For more information, please visit: www.suburbananimalhospital.net
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in Virginia
- 2+ years of experience in a private practice setting
- Interest in orthopedics/surgery, a plus!
- Must be great with clients, and have ability to form relationships within a short amount of time
- The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members.
- A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics.
We reward leadership and excellence with:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Program
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Career Growth Opportunities
- In-house Training
If you are looking for a career adventure and an opportunity for unmatched personal growth, we want to hear from you.