VCA Shaker Road Animal Hospital is seeking an experienced Associate Veterinarian to join our 2-doctor small animal practice in East Longmeadow, Massachusetts—located just outside of Springfield.
Drive our success as you drive your own—by using your superior medical judgment combined with a high level of empathy, confidence and humility to build a loyal client base and heal pets.
For over 30 years, VCA Shaker Road has served the communities of East Longmeadow, Longmeadow, Springfield, Enfield, and Somers! Our goal at VCA Shaker Road is to treat every pet with compassion. We strive to instill trust in our clients, to further educate them with respect to their pet's health and to assure them that their pets are receiving the very best in quality veterinary care. We pride ourselves in keeping our practice current with continuing education, and providing personal service to all of our clients.
As a member of the VCA family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- Network of 3,800+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists.
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff.
- Robust Clinical Studies program.
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities.
VCA Shaker Road adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.
If interested in this opportunity, please click here. You will be taken to the job description on VCAJobs.com, where you can learn more and apply online.