Phoenixville Animal Hospital...is a 3-doctor small-animal practice located in Phoenixville, PA...approximately 20-miles West of the City of Philadelphia. Our team, clients, and their pets enjoy working in and visiting a state of the art facility focused on wellness and preventative medicine.
Our hospital provides services including, but not limited to, preventative care, soft-tissue surgery, an in-house full diagnostic laboratory, chronic disease management, digital radiology (including dental), and dental care. Mentoring in all aspects of veterinary medicine is available.
As Phoenixville Borough has continued to expand & grow, this Chester County, PA hospital is seeking to immediately hire a full-time Associate Veterinarian to help support our growing clientele. Come and practice the very best medicine and have fun while doing so! We pride ourselves on being detail-oriented, following through, and more importantly going that extra-mile to answer ALL client questions.
Associate Veterinarian Responsibilities...
- build strong relationships with clients
- communicate with clients regarding pet diagnosis, treatment plans, & preventative treatment needs
- maintain client-patient medical/surgical records the "day-of" the visit
- utilize support staff efficiently to promote our "on-time" appointment schedule
- maintain a harmonious team approach relative to the treatment of our patients
Qualified Applicants must...
- possess DVM or VMD degree & possess a current State of Pennsylvania license
- minimum of 3-years small-animal practice experience
- maintain a 38-42 hour work week
- work from 9:00am to 1:00pm every "OTHER" Saturday
Associate Veterinarian Benefits...
- highly competitive base salary + production participation
- 401K Plan (savings match to 3% of salary)
- paid sick/personal days
- health & prescription coverage
- C.E. allowance
- paid Liability Insurance
- paid association dues
- hospital scrubs/lab-coats/footwear
- discounted services/products
To learn more about our practice, go to www.phoenixvilleanimalhospital.com
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Additional Salary Information: Base draw + production participation is available...Phoenixville Animal Hospital never "back-charges" Associate Veterinarians for "un-earned" salary...
About Phoenixville Animal Hospital
Phoenixville Animal Hospital is a 3-doctor small animal practice focused on wellness and preventive care for a loyal Chester County clientele. Phoenixville Animal Hospital has been in business for 30+ years and recently underwent a complete renovation to expand the hospital and provide a facility our clients and employees thoroughly enjoy each and every day. Our core focus is on offering the highest level of medicine to our clients and their pets. Our team of receptionists, nurses, and techs have been hand picked since Dr. Galligher purchased the hospital in 2012 and we are always looking to add highly qualified employees to our team as growth has been consistent at our hospital!