Quakertown Veterinary Clinic is looking to add a CVT to our amazing team!!
What are we looking for?
Applicants must have a strong work ethic, preserve a positive personality, capable of communicating effectively, be able to multi-task efficiently in a fast paced environment, have the ability to work in harmony with a team, possess a well-rounded technical skillset and have a passion for delivering exceptional care to patients as well as clients.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Assist the veterinarian in exam rooms and use veterinary software for documenting medical notes • Perform venipuncture for phlebotomy and catheter placement
• Obtain laboratory sample collection, process and possibly interpret results (fecal/parasite analysis, ear cytology, skin cytology, urinalysis, blood smears)
• Perform diagnostic imaging • Perform anesthesia
• Prep patients for and assist in surgery
• Perform dental prophies
• Administer vaccines and medications (oral, topical, injectable)
• Fill prescriptions and review directions with clients
• Communicate with and educate clients
• Provide compassionate patient care
Founded in the early 1900's, Quakertown Veterinary Clinic has expanded to include emergency and general care for companion animals, exotics, equine and farm animals, as well as boarding and grooming, laboratory and other services. Our highly trained staff and state-of-the-art equipment are important to the care provided, but that is only part of the story. Clients and their pets are treated with care, compassion, and professionalism.
Check us out at:
www.quakertownvetclinic.com & see what separates us from the rest~
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life.
These include: • Competitive salary • Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents • Paid time off for full-time employees • 401(k) plan • Continuing education allowance
2+ years of experience is preferred but we will consider new graduates.
About Community Veterinary Partners
Community Veterinary Partners (CVP) owns and operates veterinary hospitals and is committed to providing world-class treatment and health services to animals. CVP is a family of 61 animal hospitals with a growing presence in six states. CVP offers a fast paced, exciting and true entrepreneurial work environment. .