Greenock Farms Veterinary Hospital is a North Carolina private, mixed practice seeking an experienced full-time Practice Manager/Hospital Administrator to lead our veterinary team. Come work in a positive, family friendly work culture!
We specialize in providing high quality compassionate care for our patients and owners. We see our clients and patients as part of our extended family.
Candidate attributes required:
· Strong leadership and time management qualities.
· Effectively communicate with owners, staff and clients.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to advance our team’s potential and future of our hospital.
· Professional, honest, trustworthy, reliable.
· A leader and motivator, proactive and aware of what’s happening in the hospital at all times.
· Must be compassionate, cheerful and have a good work ethic.
Responsibilities include day-to-day operations with major focus on:
· Human Resources – handling of HR-related issues within state, federal and local employment laws. Overseeing hospital training, staff meetings. Positively working with owners to ensure appropriate staffing levels, maximum efficiency and compliance with our policies and procedures.
· Client Services- maintaining high level client services, client education, dealing with issues.
· Financial Control- marketing, hospital development to achieve maximum profitability, participate in the establishment and achievement of goals, analyze and implement new services, products or procedures, and present data and ideas for improvement to the practice owners.
· Inventory- management and budget control.
· At least 2 years veterinary practice management experience is preferred, however, management experience in other medical and HR fields will be considered.
· Certification as a CVPM is highly valued, but not required.
· Experienced management level LVT’s aspiring to expand their management responsibilities are encouraged to apply.
Additional Salary Information: Compensation is negotiable and dependent upon experience. An advanced degree or certification such as an MBA, PHR, SHRM-CP, or CVPM is highly valued.
Full time benefits include a competitive salary, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, medical insurance allowance, continuing education allowance and veterinary services at a reduced rate.