Are you looking for an opportunity to practice in a Fear-Free Certified practice that boasts a collaborative environment with the freedom to also practice quality medicine yourway? You would fit right into the People, Pets and Vets family at Cross Timbers Animal Medical Center! We are looking for an experienced small animal DVM who has a desire to provide top notch care to pets and their people. Not only does Cross Timbers Animal Medical Center have a collaborative and engaged team, but our practice is located in an awesome part of Flower Mound, Texas. Located in the heart of some great lakes for boating, visit the Texas Motor Speedway, a 15 minute drive to DFW and best of all, a great place to raise a family.
As an Associate of Cross Timbers, you can expect to have a full time workload with ample production capacity and practice 4 or 5 days per week. Ideally, this position is open to working rotating weekend shifts as well. We do not require overnight shifts or have an on-call schedule.
We pride ourselves on upholding a quality standard of care, providing a fear-free environment for our patients, having a positive team environment, professional and experienced support staff and solid leadership. We have an established client base and our tenured doctors and staff are excited to welcome and collaborate with youas our new Veterinarian!
To apply, visit www.PPVcareers.com or email Recruiting@peoplepetsandvets.com with your resume!
We are looking for:
• A Full Time experienced DVM with a desire to grow the practice and work collaboratively on a team! • At least 1 year of clinic experience post-graduation. • Invested in building trusting relationships with clients, colleagues and community • Mindset and drive to grow skillset and an ability and the desire to mentor and train staff to keep them growing and excelling • Feel accountable to our clients, patients and team • Comfort and proficiency in the surgery suite • Motivated for continuous personal and professional growth
Additional Salary Information: We offer:
Competitive Salary (Guaranteed base Salary + Production)
• $1,500 Continuing Education Allowance annually
• Paid Time Off
• State and DEA Licensing
• Health, Dental, Vision, STD and Life Insurance Offered
• Professional Liability Insurance
• 401k Retirement plan with match
• Personal Pet Care Benefits
• No On-Call or After Hours Emergency Calls
About Cross Timbers Animal Medical Center
People, Pets and Vets is our umbrella name! We are a collaborative of 20+ veterinary hospitals that work together in WA, OR, TX and AZ! Our practices are locally operated with the best of the best when it comes to veterinarians and support staff! Our practices are dynamic, cutting edge and growing! We regularly look for new associates and Medical Directors to join us in providing phenomenal patient care and client education!
We believe it is important to always BE NICE, always BE BOLD and most importantly to ALWAYS HAVE FUN! Check out our career center at www.PPVCareers.com!