Veterinarian - Feline Friendly Practice - Flanders, NJ
AmeriVet Partners Management, Inc.
Location: Flanders, New Jersey
Type: Full Time
DVM or equivalent
Looking For Feline Fanatics!
Flanders Veterinary Clinic is seeking a compassionate and skilled Veterinarian to join our team at cat centered clinic in beautiful Flanders, NJ. Our clinic is dedicated to providing our feline patients with the highest quality of compassionate care through separate waiting areas, exam rooms, treatment areas, and surgical suits from our K9 patients. Our new associate would have the option to work solely with our feline companions OR assist with both our dog and cat visitors. The choice is yours!
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work with a highly experienced and supportive veterinary staff that is dedicated to providing exceptional care to our patients. We offer a collaborative and supportive environment that emphasizes mentorship, continuing education, integrative medicine, and professional growth.
Healthcare, dental, vision
401(k) retirement plan.
Ample opportunities for continuing education and professional development.
Tuition reimbursement plans!
- Conduct thorough physical examinations and diagnostic testing on feline patients
- Develop comprehensive treatment plans based on patient needs and conditions
- Perform surgical procedures when necessary
- Educate clients on best practices for feline health and wellness
- If warranted, the option to utilize integrative medicine techniques and therapies to achieve optimal patient outcomes
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree
- Active veterinary license in NJ
- Strong knowledge of feline medicine and surgery
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are passionate about feline medicine and dedicated to providing exceptional care to pets, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We can't wait to meet you!